Your one location to see all the news headlines that are important to you
Mental health at work is becoming less of a taboo
Almost 30 per cent of businesses have seen an increase in the number of staff taking time off for mental health reasons, according to a survey conducted by business organisation British Chambers of Commerce
AI to be commonplace in business within 10 years, say a third of firms
Approximately one in three companies (32 per cent) believe that business use of artificial intelligence (AI) will be commonplace within the next decade, says research from TomTom Telematics.
Companies should be investing in over-50s in the workforce
UK employers are being urged to step up workplace support as 6.4 million over-50s face longer working lives.
East Yorkshire company fined after worker loses left arm
Transportation and storage company, H Walton Ltd, was sentenced today for safety breaches after a worker suffered injuries leading to the loss of his left arm.
Plymouth landlord puts tenants’ lives at risk
A landlord from Plymouth has been sentenced after gas appliances at his rental property in Plymouth were found to be ‘Immediately Dangerous’.
Bus driver sentenced after passengers injured
A bus driver has today been sentenced after he lost control of the bus he was driving, injuring five of his passengers.
- Government announces action on social value: the impact for FMs
- BIFM South Region reports on 'Fire Saving Lives' CPD event
- New Green Paper on social housing: BIFM to support moves to improve safety and raise standards
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Challenges and Opportunities for FM
- BIFM to supercharge Insights agenda as it prepares to embrace workplace
- SSIFM SPECIALIST AGENTS INVITED TO SSINETWORK NETWORKING EVENT Posted on 23rd January 2018 at 14:13
- SSIFM SEEK OUT SPECIALIST AGENTS WITH LAUNCH OF PROJECT CONFORTA Posted on 18th January 2018 at 14:17
- SSIFM PROUD TO SUPPORT WOMEN’S CHARITY THE HAVEN Posted on 23rd November 2017 at 15:23
- A NEW FM MOVEMENT – SME CAN OBTAIN CORPORATE FM SUPPORT WITHOUT PAYING BIG FIXED TERM CONTRACTS Posted on 4th January 2017 at 14:19
- LANCE CORPORAL CHRISTOPHER BALMFORTH THE QUEEN’S ROYAL HUSSARS Posted on 19th April 2016 at 14:24
- INSURANCE Posted on 11th March 2016 at 14:29